To quickly get started with the nRF Connect SDK, use the Getting Started Assistant to set up your development environment. Alternatively, check the Installing the nRF Connect SDK manually section for instructions on setting up your environment manually.
We recommend using SEGGER Embedded Studio for building your applications. See Building and programming a sample application for the download links and instructions.
Once you are set up, check out the Samples. If this is the first time you work with embedded devices, it is probably a good idea to program an unchanged sample to your board first and test if it works as expected. After that, pick a sample that is related to the application you want to create and start developing!
- Supported operating systems
- Installing the nRF Connect SDK with the Getting Started Assistant
- Installing the nRF Connect SDK manually
- Building and programming a sample application
- Testing a sample application
- Modifying a sample application