Zigbee is a portable, low-power software networking protocol that provides connectivity over a mesh network based on the IEEE 802.15.4 radio protocol. It also defines an application layer that provides interoperability among all Zigbee devices.
The nRF Connect SDK provides support for developing Zigbee applications based on the third-party precompiled ZBOSS stack. This stack is included as the ZBOSS Zigbee stack library in nrfxlib (version 188.8.131.52). In combination with the integrated Zephyr RTOS, Zigbee in nRF Connect SDK allows for development of low-power connected solutions.
- Zigbee quick start guide
- Supported Zigbee features
- Zigbee architectures
- Zigbee commissioning
- Zigbee memory requirements
- Configuring Zigbee in nRF Connect SDK
- Configuring Zigbee libraries in nRF Connect SDK
- Configuring ZBOSS traces in nRF Connect SDK
- Adding ZCL clusters to application
- Configuring Zigbee samples for other ecosystems
- Zigbee tools