nrf_oberon crypto library¶
The nrf_oberon library contains a collection of cryptographic algorithms created by Oberon Microsystems, licensed to Nordic Semiconductor ASA for redistribution. The library provides highly optimized software for Nordic Semiconductor SoCs based on Cortex-M0, Cortex-M4, and Cortex-M33 architectures.
Supported cryptographic algorithms¶
- AES CTR, EAX, GCM
- ECDH using curve NIST secp256r1
- ECDSA sign and verify using curve NIST secp256r1
- HKDF using SHA-256 and SHA-512
- HMAC using SHA-256 and SHA-512
- RSA PKCS#1 v1.5 and v2.1 (1024, 2048 bits)
Initializing the library¶
The library does not require any initialization before the APIs can be used, although some APIs require calling specific initialization functions before use.