All notable changes to this project are documented in this file.
Updated library with experimental GNSS support.
Updated library with bug fixes:
- Fix issue of reporting NRF_POLLIN on a socket handle using nrf_poll, even if no new data has arrived.
- Fix issue of sockets not blocking on recv/recvfrom when no data is available.
Updated library with various changes:
- Updated library to use nrf_oberon v3.0.0.
- Updated the library to be deployed without inbuilt libc or libgcc symbols (-nostdlib -nodefaultlibs -nostartfiles -lnosys).
- Fixed issues with some unresolved symbols internal to the library.
- Updated API towards bsd_os_timedwait function. The time-out parameter is now an in and out parameter. The bsd_os implementation is now expected to set the remaining time left of the time-out value in return.
Updated library with API for setting APN name when doing getaddrinfo request.
- Providing API through nrf_getaddrinfo, ai_next to set a second hint that defines the APN name to use for getaddrinfo query. The hint must be using NRF_AF_LTE, NRF_SOCK_MGMT, and NRF_PROTO_PDN as family, type, and protocol. The APN is set through the ai_canonname field.
Updated library with bugfixes:
nrf_inbuilt_key.hwith smaller documentation fixes.
- Bugfix in the
nrf_inbuilt_keyAPI to allow PSK and Identity to be provisioned successfully.
- Bugfix in the
nrf_inbuilt_keyAPI to allow security tags in the range of 65535 to 2147483647 to be deleted, read, and listed.
- Bugfix in proprietary trace log.
Updated library and header files:
- Enabled Nordic Semiconductor proprietary trace log. Increased consumption of the dedicated library RAM, indicated in bsd_platform.h.
- Resolved include of