To get you started with the nRF Connect SDK and to help set up your development environment, we have prepared an interactive app for nRF Connect for Desktop.
Follow these steps to access the nRF Getting Started Assistant app:
- Ensure that you have the latest version of nRF Connect for Desktop (v2.6.0 or later).
- In nRF Connect for Desktop, go to Settings.
- In the Extra app sources section, click Add source and enter the following URL:
- Go to Add/remove apps and click Install next to the nRF Getting Started Assistant app.
- Go to Launch app to launch the nRF Getting Started Assistant app.
- nRF Connect SDK Documentation
- Available here: nRF Connect SDK Documentation
- SEGGER Embedded Studio
- You need a special version of SEGGER Embedded Studio to be able to open and compile the projects in the nRF Connect SDK. This version can be downloaded from the following links:
- nRF91 Link Monitor
- Available as an app in nRF Connect for Desktop under Add/remove apps after you add the extra app source as described above.